Person Element 5:
Love ↔ WORTH
Linking "love and loving" with "worth" builds value in yourself and others.
Truth 5 -♡LOVE validates our WORTH.
Goal 5 - ○ Accept your WORTH and enjoy others.
LIE 5 - ♡You are of no WORTH to anyone.
APPLYING Love-Link® Person Element 5 – Loving your WORTH
♥ Strategy: Change your belief from Lie 5 to believe Truth 5 by attaining the Worth Goal 5.
• How? Everyone has to learn how accept their own worth (love themselves) before they can genuinely accept (love) others.
• Focus: At some point in everyone’s life they are tempted to feel that they are worth anything to anybody. While it may be easy to change your thoughts about this “lie”, since everyone has worth by reason of their existence, and when looking around, they can always find some level of worth, believing the truth that they have worth is more complicated because it involves our feelings. Loving and being loved is the most powerful way to transition out thoughts to our feelings. Reaching out and loving others is a good place to start believing in your worth.
• Connect: Surround yourself with others who see and affirm your worth – those who truly love you for who you are and accept your love in return.
♥ Commitment: Learn to "Love your Worth"
• Be open to new awareness's about yourself. Be more aware of who is loving you. If this is hard, start by focusing on those to whom you are showing love. Focus on these relationships first, and your worth will be easier to sense.
• Take a holistic approach to your worth. Loving is always a choice. “Have you chosen to love yourself, others, and your Creator?” When loving, look at the other eight “person” elements for clues on how to love unconditionally.
• Create your own learning projects. Start with “thinking” about how you love and are loved. Make a list of these relationships. Use the Love-Links® person elements to increase your awareness of the many ways you can contribute to the worth of others (and yourself).
♥ Get Started: Learning your design is best done in a setting of love, but can be done anywhere.
• Be proactive. Read, take assessments, listen to feedback, and learn from successes and mistakes. Be intentional in how you love and receive love, and it will improve your personal self-worth in the process.
• Reach out. Most of us need help, support, and guidance in better knowing, appreciating, and developing our worth. Let others join you in your journey by sharing your stories with each other.